[kj] u.s election outcome

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:53:03 EST 2004

election outcome u.s........hi alex......dont appologise for feeling highly
pissed-off ect due to
the election result....people on the gathering list know exactly how you
feel,so me son,its o
just let it out....no problem with that...i am sure every 1 on this list
feels just the same way..
well i know i do...i am devistated by this result..i kinda half knew that he
would get back in,i mean,does any 1 really believe that this was a fare n
quare battle/result..me thinks that it was ridged
to make you know who win it again........i feel for you lot over there,i
really do......i thought that maybe there would be a miracle of sorts,you
know the other 1 getting in/but well that did not happen.......do we really
think that the opposition would of made a real big noticable difference....
kerry was only marginally better,but at the end of the day,had alot of
republican views as well...i mean they are both crop.....no as you said,all
this has shown is how majority of u.s. people really do see there country n
b thruogh rose coloured glasses........n the others are left frustrated n
trapped
...i am not going to u.s.again......wonder what jaz n co think of recent
election outcome....i wonder if they will skip u.s.....who knows..anyway
alex..theres alot of people on yu side ok....mel..ldn