[kj] VIRUSES

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 14:39:52 EST 2004

 source of virus? (KNEW it looked familiar)

Royal Canadian Mounted Police Public
Complaints Commission - Prairie Regional Office
10060 Jasper Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, AB T5J3R8
(800)267-6637 Toll Free

 Heheh, I remember this place, I think. Is it next to that
pink-grey Statistics Canada building? Ooh, the wintery
memories….I’ve always loved Canuckistan. In Edmonton, chillin’
on the bluffs over the Saska. River, drinking a Caramel Mocha in
the pre-Spring nip of a soft breeze.. Y’all learn from u.s. down
south, ya hear?  Don’t let your country end up the same. Start
now.

  ‘Tis now open season on Americans abroad. Anybody with dual
citizenship - use the OTHER passport, brush up on your paternal
accent(s).
    Now it’s up to you, World, to stop BushAmerica in t/his
lunacy, at least outside of US borders.  Jus’like when kids
‘blackball’ bullies ‘til they wise up or move on.  Someone
called the election months back, and deep down, tho’ I wanted
Kerry to win, I truly thought it was Bush’s to lose for about a
month now(despite the debates). Sucks.

--- PRAEst76 <praest76 at escapism.co.uk> wrote:
> Ok, from the latest batch of worm rebate that's arrived in my
> inbox related to the Gathering I've done a IP search using the
> details in the headers and found the majority appear to
originate here:

>    OrgName:    Inf. Sys. Mgt. (ISM)
>    OrgID:      ISMI
>    Address:    10060 Jasper Avenue
>    City:       Edmonton
>    StateProv:  AB
>    PostalCode: T5J-3R8
>    Country:    CA
>    NameServer: MAILGW.ISMA.COM
>    NameServer: WAPATI-GW.UCS.UALBERTA.CA

> Does any of those details mean anything to anyone? If any of
> them look
> familiar then you should REALLY run...

=====
As the masters rot on walls