[kj] Confirm...

yann leroux yannlr at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 3 14:23:15 EST 2004

Sad sad news for America & the World ...

I can't believe it, I can't stand it ...
How is it possible ?
Now more than half of american citizens give the power to a madman, a
dangerous maniac who wants to enslave the middle east.
He's free to do all what he wants now !
He's got the benediction of the voters !
The benediction of the United States Of America !

God Bless America ... please do so if you exist ... U.S.A. will need more
than a little help ...

I'm French, I'm European ... and I'm affraid of tomorrow ...

All my friendly sympathy to all the american gatherers in theses dark days.

Yann, France