[kj] (OT) election thoughts

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed Nov 3 03:20:09 EST 2004

Right now, almost a shut out as far as the overall score goes.
Republicans have pretty much cleaned, gained seats, and if Nevada, and
New Mexico call it for Bush, Bush will declare victory tonight...er,
this morning. Very very shocking.

More shocking, is that currently, Bush is about 3 to 4 mil ahead on
popular vote, at 51%.

WTF happened? Times are frightening.

J E S T E R

"Man, I can't believe all these people paid a bunch of fucking money to
come out here and watch us play like shit."
  -- Colorado Football PLayer after 31-7 loss to Texas.