[kj] Let this be a lesson to you (& Turn to Red)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 17:03:14 EST 2004

     Something with at least an adjustable tonearm counterweight (w/e its name). to keep the needle from cuttingin too deep . I've only used Technics' SL1200 MK II dj tables, so I can suggest their middle to better end of TT gear, unless someone knows of better gear.

iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:
i have a broken Rega Plana 2 turntable. To repair it may be more
expensive than buying a new one. If im to buy vinyl again i will need
one. So what do you find is best - someone must have done this
recently ; )
(i have an old shitty player but its not going to allow those bass
lines to shudder through me)

--
iPat
as soft as silk, as hard as a diamond