[kj] gathering health check

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 21:49:31 EST 2004

no joke wrote:

> The "Block Sender" function is always a good way to weed out the monkey
> spankers...last week I checked this account and had 285 mails and
> messages from hotmail telling me my storage was full.
> Of the 285 mails....only 10 had anything  even remotely connected with KJ
> Put the tossers on block.....and today only 12 mails....result !!

I've been putting annoying posters in mail filters for years. I never
have these problems. Once someone reveals themselves as nothing more
than a common troll... in they go. As do those that support them.

Though I said all that yonks ago and nobody took any notice of me.
Perhaps I'm being filtrated?

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76