[kj] gathering health check - identify the trouble causers?

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 12:37:30 EST 2004

we all like banter
footie
music
politics etc etc

but the personal syuff is unnecessary
should we all "gang up" on the people who are getting personal
or does the gathering have infiltrators???

we need mik, colesy and cis, they're all sound fellas
rob's right
lets sort this out

cheers

mark

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

I wasn't aware that Coles had left. That is most unfortunate.

I don't think it's "Off topic" posts that are the problem (as has been suggested before, imagine going to a party wherein you were only allowed to discuss one single topic). I think it's the slagging matches that are the biggest waste of time.

What can we do to coax back those who have de-camped?

Alex in NYC