[kj] One Year Ago On Halloween

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 1 11:49:42 EST 2004

Hell yes, been thinking about this myself. A year ago
this weekend I "had" to skip a friend's annual
Halloween party so I could make it up to Chicago for
the first of three intense Joke gigs (even the
much-maligned Milwaukee gig had its merits),
completing my trip in Minneapolis. What a joyous
weekend it was.

Now Saturday I was at this year's version of my
friend's party, otherwise enjoying myself but wishing
I had such an excellent reason to miss it. I'll be
playing some 2003 concert recordings today to relive
the madness. Damn, I wish I could make it overseas for
the February gigs, you lucky bastards!

(oh, sorry, was this thread too on-topic? well fuck
someone or other and their combat boot-wearing mother,
too, in a most homoerotic fashion...there, that should
make it more compliant with what passes for a
Gathering post lately)

Happy Joking...

--- Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>