[kj] Regarding US ---"ANOTHER BLOODY ELECTION!!!" i disagree

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 11:13:54 EST 2004

well tom if the things are getting bad there, what can
itell you about here, i caninvite you to see with yr
own eyes what is bad here in the proper sense.
anyway my best advise if somebody come here to
venezuela, please bring a gun  to protect itself
because the life here is worhtless...

cheers..MAURICE

 --- Thomas Kennedy <tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net>