[kj] our last goodbye (OT)

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 05:31:30 EST 2004

>From: Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com>

>Recently we have seen some people leave the list.

>First there was Mik

yes, but mik didn't leave because of the shit slinging, did he? he tried to
make it look like he was upset because someone had the cheek to praise a
recently deceased paraplegic who raised a lot of money for important
research, but we were then told he had other reasons.

>CIS

and jel before him.

>and now Colesy tells me he has unsubbed due to the amount of crap and
>general shit slinging.

respect to mike. i hope it teaches all the pricks a lesson. you know who you
are and you're all as bad as each other. no, PW is the worst. stick your
ticket up your arse, peter. yes, i know i've been guilty too in the past but
the sheer volume recently is truly shameful.

>Mike especially is more Killing Joke than anyone.

>Do you think we can take a look at ourselves and give an honest appaisal of
>the situation and try to do something about it?

you were the one who defended free speech, rob! remember "the band we know
and love certainly believe..." (yeah, right. liver and maggots, anyone?
reducing a poor receptionist to hysterical terror just because a paper she
worked for printed a joke about jaz going swimming. pfft!)

here's some free speech for you: you're album's not very good.

if raven taught us anything it's that being a nice guy and being are good
musician are far from one and the same. (you're not really a nice guy, but
you think you are.) whenever raven says he's "very proud" of something
that's a cast iron guarantee that it's the most dreadful bargain basement
bollox. he said the same thing about SOCIETY1. did he say it about the last
KJ album? think about it. damning with faint praise. (aleph, you better pray
he doesn't say the same about your album, coz it's the kiss of death!) i
suggest the fat cunt goes on a low-carb diet, because there's definitely
something of the atkins about him. hopelessly deluded about his own abilty.
i can just see the smug git in the bruce dickinson studio thinking he's
doing this lowly band a masssive favour but in reality he's just setting you
up for a fall. BD sounded embarrassed to have to play such sub-standard
crap.

and those good reviews you got were only because the reviewers were utterly
flattered that someone had actually sent them a review copy. speaking of
which, when i got mine i thought you'd sent me bernard matthews' christmas
menu, because it had "turkey" written all over it. barnes wallis couldn't
have designed a better bomb. and colesy's cover was stupid, too. if he does
the next one maybe he should listen to it first, talk about missing the
point.

only joking, you're alright, rob. never give up.

but i am leaving - gotta side with mike, cis and jel and this one.

over and out.