[kj] gathering health check

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 04:00:20 EST 2004

   In spirit of what's below, I think people should say what
they feel and what's really on their minds about what happens,
and not be so neutrally polite and eCorrect(meaning, "pc").
You(pl.) couldn't possibly offend any worse than anything
previously said.

Saul

--- Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:
Recently we have seen some people leave the list.
First there was Mik
then CIS
and now Colesy tells me he has unsubbed due to the amount of
crap and general shit slinging.

Mike especially is more Killing Joke than anyone.

Do you think we can...give an honest appaisal of the
situation..?

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes