[kj] Fw: SISTER RAY NEW RELEASE UPDATE !!!

wardance wardance at wardance.net
Mon May 31 15:28:41 EDT 2004

Don't want to have anything to do with "Sister Ray" anymore...
A few months ago, I "won" an auction from them on eBay, for a copy of "Loose
Cannon" CD single. I immediately got in touch with the seller, and they
received my payment within 10 days after that. But despite that, the item
wasn't in stock !!!!...
Then  I waited patiently for more than 2 months, but in vain : the single
was still not available... At that point, my communication with them began
to get quite unfriendly, since it was obvious that they made absolutely no
effort, arguing that they "never reserve" any item, even though it's won by
a buyer on eBay... (!!!)
Finally,  I never got refunded, and of course I gave them a very negative
feedback...
Total RIP OFF !!! Beware of them !!!! In fact, they dare to sell some items
they don't truly have in stock, with absolutely no guarantee of availability
for the buyers. Just have a look at their eBay profile : I'm far from being
the only one who complained about their unacceptable attitude towards
auction winners !...

Hans Wehrwolf

WARDANCE
B.P.  10102