[kj] red kult

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Fri May 28 04:53:33 EDT 2004

Well here's my final communicado on the subject.
I think the last paragraph should keep them glancing over their
shoulders for a while.
cheers,
colesy

Paul [the designer, not rangecroft] said:
hi mike,
yes, randy said you contacted him, im sorry it caused offence?, not
sure if it has? it was meant to be a b&w shot of trellic tower with a
red back ground on the official release, i always liked the original
70's art and liked the look of the centre point buildings, have you
seen the back of the sleeve?
regards,
paul
colesy said:Paul just because you liked it doesn't give you the right
to use it.

and Randy said:
i found out the sleeve was done 25 years ago?, to re iterate it was
never pretending to be a killing joke release in any shape or form.
colesy said: It doesn't really matter when it was done.

to be honest the 2 girls faces were never meant to be on there, just
the center point block,
colesy said: I took that photo of center point so please don't use it again.

Anyway, let's draw a line under it and hopefully I'll be receiving a
few copies for my archives.

Please send them to:
mike coles
malicious damage records
41 charteris road
london
nw6 7ey

And keep your fingers crossed that Jaz Coleman doesn't see it anywhere!
I'm only the record label & designer - he IS killing joke!

cheers, and good luck.
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk