[kj] Jaz Coleman lecture @ Columbia Hotel 31/08/1995

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sun May 23 15:03:23 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <antoni at clara.net>
To: <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 7:20 PM
Subject: [kj] Jaz Coleman lecture @ Columbia Hotel 31/08/1995

Hello folks,

Just clearing out some stuff & found a review that may not have been posted
on The Gathering Mailing List before. This appeared in The Independent
newspaper on Friday 8th September 1995 and was penned by Mat Smith, a
journalist with Melody Maker amongst others, who indeed was sitting next to
me. Mat said that he had just got back from Marrakech whilst I responded
that I'd just spent 5 days in Moscow though I didn't actually elaborate on
what I had been doing there -

Spying for the British goverment?

Sorry...

---