[kj] OT: Midnight Oil

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:02:15 +1000

Well there ya go - a basic difference in musical tastes...

Personally, I agree with the sentiment in all of those songs, but don't
particularly like the delivery.

"Head Injuries" is more my speed...

-S

                                                                           =
                                                             =20
                      GregSlawson@aol.c                                    =
                                                             =20
                      om                       To:       gathering@misera.n=
et                                                           =20
                      Sent by:                 cc:                         =
                                                             =20
                      gathering-admin@m        Subject:  Re: [kj] OT:  Midn=
ight Oil                                                     =20
                      isera.net                                            =
                                                             =20
                                                                           =
                                                             =20
                                                                           =
                                                             =20
                      31/03/2004 15:30                                     =
                                                             =20
                      Please respond to                                    =
                                                             =20
                      gathering                                            =
                                                             =20
                                                                           =
                                                             =20
                                                                           =
                                                             =20

In a message dated 3/30/2004 10:18:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,