[kj] Get some clothes on ,Jaz

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:53:29 -0800 (PST)

But if you don't buy the new one Pete, you are missing an absolute gem. The version of "We have Joy" lined up is totally different and WELL over the top.

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410@ntlworld.com> wrote:
All of these songs have been going around our turntables for at least twenty
years,for this compilation to be a success,I think something new should be
added,Live video footage can be added to CDs nowadays,All these songs can
easily be downloaded ,so "New fans",wont be buying.
   How about stripping the songs down and completely reworking them,I'm sure
if people (Bluce Ree etc)put their minds to it ,They could come up with
versions to fit the times.
   The same old songs ,in a different order and different cover,I'm sorry to
say is downright laziness.

1 the wait [1st album]

2 primitive [1st album]
3 butcher [wTf...!]
4 fall of because [live from 12" lag(ttfd)]
5 chapter iii [revelations]
6 we have joy [from tape no VU00040554]
7 fun & games [fire dances]
8 harlequin [single version from tape no VU00045864]
9 wilful days [single b-side]
10 tabazan [night time]
11 night time [night time]
12 victory [from tape no VU00040750]
13 twilight of the mortal [btats]
14 my love of this land [otg]
15 obsession [otg]
16 rubicon [chris kimsey mix from tape VU00043554]