[kj] Raven spotting

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 03:08:34 -0800 (PST)

Yes it was. He was off to Europe for a couple of days. I think he goes to a special clinic for intensive colonic irrigation and to have sheep plancenta rubbed into his face to keep him looking young. Hasn't worked has it?

By the way, did you get the caviar out of the coffin? Were they burying a sturgeon then? I din't know that fish had funerals in Georgia. Did the sturgeon's family get upset that you robbed the coffin?

--- "nicholas fitzpatrick" <gasw30@hotmail.com> wrote:
Anyone able to tell me if that was Raven I saw at Stanstead airport last
Friday? If not, then this was a convincing double.

cheers
nick
(just returned from Georgia, Eastern Europe. Saw a funeral procession with
the coffin lid open and got some cheap caviar).