[kj] gathering flat-share

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:15:35 +0100

Technically Dirk, I've got a spare room (amongst the 12 years of clutter)
but has anyone seen the state of this place ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Dirk Kingerske
To: gathering@misera.net
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 6:10 PM
Subject: RE: [kj] a little teaser

hmmm marc, didn't you see me with my shirt off in front of the astoria.....?
on an almost different note: a lady friend of mine is looking for a flat to
share (some not too pricy room would be brilliant) in London from 3rd May...
details??? she's blonde, not exactly tall, quite good looking and to make it
a bit on topic she's got a copy of Night Time on her shelf....

dirk

>From: Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps@enfield.nhs.uk>
>To: "'gathering@misera.net'" <gathering@misera.net>
>Subject: RE: [kj] a little teaser
>Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:24:12 +0100
>
> >BRING 'EM ALONG!
>
>Oh dear . . . . I just had a very nasty image form in my mind . . .
>
>I'm sure that's not the type of education that Dirk's bosses have in mind
>for the kids Rob :o)

[kj]
> > a little teaser >>
> >

>This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally
>privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you
>are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of
>distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information
within
>is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
>communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and
>destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
>liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This
>communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield
>& Haringey Health Communities.

MSN Messenger - sehen, welche Freunde online sind! Hier klicken Jetzt
kostenlos downloaden und mitmachen!