[kj] Courtauld talks revisited

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:58:22 -0500

Perhaps I'm projecting too much, but I'm somewhat heartened by Raven's
role in the proposed spoken word project. It seems he's less inclined
to simply let Jaz go entirely `round the bend (as Geordie, conversely,
seems content to let Jaz get up to pretty much anything without
speaking up....hello, OUTSIDE THE GATE). Raven might keep the project a
little  more grounded, one hopes.

Alex in NYC