[kj] Babies and remixes

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:47:28 -0800 (PST)

Geoff

It was Mr Rangecroft doing a spoof of the Knaves mix of K+Q which he cobbled together from the right royal mix. Quite good it was.
I think it's still available on the yahoo list.

--- Geoffrey ODonoghue <go1845@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi all

First off my belated but warmest congratulations to Alex in NYC on the birth of your absolutely gorgeous baby girl. As the father of two girls myself (now 4 and 7) I know that there are some wonderful times ahead for you and your wife. Enjoy!

Secondly - a while back someone trotted out a rare KJ remix and then subsequently revealed that it was, in fact, all their own work (definitely fooled me :-)
What was remixed song? Was it the Right Royal Mix of Kings and Queens or is that one readily available?

Thanks

Geoff