[kj] Babies and remixes

Geoffrey ODonoghue gathering@misera.net
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:13:09 -0800 (PST)

--0-778244808-1080529989=:68089

Hi all

First off my belated but warmest congratulations to Alex in NYC on the birth of your absolutely gorgeous baby girl. As the father of two girls myself (now 4 and 7) I know that there are some wonderful times ahead for you and your wife. Enjoy!

Secondly - a while back someone trotted out a rare KJ remix and then subsequently revealed that it was, in fact, all their own work (definitely fooled me :-)
What was remixed song? Was it the Right Royal Mix of Kings and Queens or is that one readily available?

Thanks

Geoff

--0-778244808-1080529989=:68089

<DIV>Hi all</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>First off my belated but warmest congratulations to Alex in NYC on the birth of&nbsp;your absolutely gorgeous baby girl. As the father of two girls myself (now 4 and 7) I&nbsp;know that there are some wonderful times ahead for you and your wife. Enjoy!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Secondly - a while back&nbsp;someone trotted out a rare KJ remix and then subsequently revealed that it was, in fact, all their own work (definitely fooled me :-)</DIV>
<DIV>What was remixed song? Was it the Right Royal Mix of Kings and Queens or is that one readily available?&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-778244808-1080529989=:68089--