[kj] ot british sitcoms

bluce ree gathering@misera.net
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:00:34 +0000 (GMT)

--0-168615152-1080432034=:1387

1.  the new statesman (consistantly the funniest thing ever)
2.  blackadder (especially the last episode of series 1)
3.  black books
4.  the young ones
5.  believe nothing

killing joke <akillingjoker@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
so is it so quiet on the gathering as we watch the top 10 sitcoms?
for discussion my top 5 sitcoms are:

1. father ted
2. porridge
3. fawlty towers
4. open all hours
5. yes minister

anyone else have a shout?

why no blackadder? well, blackadder 3, especially the one with tom baker was genuis,,,,,but all as one offs the above were, for me, consistently funny

as was the VERY underrated allo allo

i await abuse and point out to mr j chapman, that i've watched the vid for toxic far more than is good for my health, and have decided that although they've listened to kiss kiss by holly valance its still a decent pop recored....and in shame i bow out and deicde what else to post.....

---------------------------------
WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet Cafe Awards

---------------------------------
--0-168615152-1080432034=:1387

<DIV>1.&nbsp; the new statesman (consistantly the funniest thing ever)</DIV>
<DIV>2.&nbsp; blackadder (especially the last episode of series 1)</DIV>
<DIV>3.&nbsp; black books</DIV>
<DIV>4.&nbsp; the young ones</DIV>
<DIV>5.&nbsp; believe nothing<BR><BR><B><I>killing joke &lt;akillingjoker@yahoo.co.uk&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>so is it so quiet on the gathering as we watch the top 10 sitcoms?</DIV>
<DIV>for discussion my top 5 sitcoms are:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1. father ted</DIV>
<DIV>2. porridge</DIV>
<DIV>3. fawlty towers</DIV>
<DIV>4. open all hours</DIV>
<DIV>5. yes minister</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>anyone else have a shout?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>why no blackadder? well, blackadder 3, especially the one with tom baker was genuis,,,,,but all as one offs the above were, for me, consistently funny</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>as was the VERY underrated allo allo</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>i await abuse and point out to mr j chapman, that i've watched the vid for toxic far more than is good for my health, and have decided that although they've listened to kiss kiss by holly valance its still a decent pop recored....and in shame i bow out and deicde what else to post.....</DIV>
<P>
<HR SIZE=1>
Yahoo! Messenger</b></a> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
--0-168615152-1080432034=:1387--