[kj] OT: A New Beginning...

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:01:35 -0000

Indeed it is an extremely interesting link chief ... my own father was born
in Grodno, which was part of Eastern Poland but now is part of Belarus
(Belorussia) after the borders were redrawn ... I was aware of the numerous
"contaminated" Air Force Mi-6/8/26 choppers left abandoned in compounds - I
think I will give any potential Touchdown Tours trip to the Ukraine a wide
berth as that lot would be chomping at the bit to go in there and check out
the construction plates  :o(

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *

----- Original Message -----
From: bluce ree
To: gathering@misera.net
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: A New Beginning...

dude, she's Ukrainian - you cant be making that mistake it pisses the
Ukrainians right off!  I'm half Ukrainan, this is a really interesting link
Jester, cheers for sharing.

Jester <webmaster@killing-joke.com> wrote:

This Russian girl (Elena) rides on her bike all around Chernobyl,

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Download Messenger Now