[kj] those guys

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:41:32 +0000

--============_-1131835599==_ma============

Where are those guys today?
Well, Adam had a dance label with Youth then went on to manage the Orb.
I fell out with him and didn't speak for thirteen years but I went up
to Sheffield to see him last year.
We met, hugged and kissed.
Now we're mates again and email frequently.
He's known as mr modo, dj's drum'n'bass and teaches people how to
survive the music biz.
Now the Orb don't speak to him.

I fell out with Dick at the disintegration of MD but we met, hugged
and kissed a few years later.
He lives in Exeter, social worker, happily married and his daughter
goes to see AlexP when he DJs down there.
I emailed him yesterday actually as he said he's got a recording of
the John Peel show when he played KJ for the very first time on the
radio

Brian I fall out with every time I see him but it doesn't last. I
love him to death.
Comes round for dinner and the kids think it's funny to watch as we
descend into drunken squabbling about all things joke and damage.
Usually ends up my wife screaming "for god's sake Brian, it's 20
years ago!!!".
He still hates Jaz with a passion. Even more than Jaz hates him.
He lives in Clapham, manages a courier company, imports carpets from
Turkey and plays the stock market.

Danny I don't know about but rumour has it that he's made a few
million wheeling and dealing.

And me? You know the rest!!

Well you asked, Alex.
cheers,
colesy,
off to deliver clocks to Alex Paterson, Youth and Rob Moss
[the orb, killing joke and headcount all in one day!]

PS
Just had an email off Ted Parsons from Norway and he wants to meet up
in April with regards to putting stuff out on MD. Early days, but
Keith Levene was mentioned.

--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
the Orb.</div>
went up to Sheffield to see him last year.</div>
survive the music biz.</div>
hugged and kissed a few years later.</div>
daughter goes to see AlexP when he DJs down there.</div>
of the John Peel show when he played KJ for the very first time on the
radio</div>
love him to death.</div>
we descend into drunken squabbling about all things joke and damage.
Usually ends up my wife screaming &quot;for god's sake Brian, it's 20
years ago!!!&quot;.</div>
him.</div>
from Turkey and plays the stock market.</div>
million wheeling and dealing.</div>
meet up in April with regards to putting stuff out on MD. Early days,
but Keith Levene was mentioned.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>