[kj] 'EM I a Virgin?!

fluw gathering@misera.net
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:03:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

<<<EMI yesterday and he has plans to
re-master and re-issue the early KJ albums including a Firedances
re-mixed by Geordie.>>>

i am about to ejaculate!!!!! holy shit!!!!!!!!!  the best news in years!!!!!!!!

what's next? you'll tell us that MD will have the new burning church and bells with laughing jester ghosted in the rise of billowing smoke shirt available soon?!

From: mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk>
Sent: Mar 25, 2004 12:40 PM
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] EMI/Virgin

I had a meeting with the guy from EMI yesterday and he has plans to
re-master and re-issue the early KJ albums including a Firedances
re-mixed by Geordie.
They're also putting out an introduction to Killing Joke 16-track CD
packaged by yours truly.
I'll ask him if I can leak the tracklisting.
I also told him that he should do HA! on cd and I think he will.
They're letting me put Follow the Leaders on c4b too!
So now it's a 5cd set!!
That's it for now.
toodle pip
mikey c, the man with glee