[kj] peter hook tracks

Paul Rangecroft gathering@misera.net
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:40:53 +0000

diaz (& saul)

those were the FREISPIEL tracks from around '93 i think. dirk k. sent them
to me. one was called 'transient place' with a very distinctive hooky
bassline which i really liked. the other was 'arabian percussion' which was
slightly ruined by the vocals but apart from that it was pretty cool.

the event took place in germany and was filmed but i'm not sure if anyone
has that. mark radcliffe asks jaz about peter hook in the little chat they
have during the live sessions they did for him in '94. jaz just replies "we
had some fun with hooky and that's all i'm prepared to say." i suspect youth
interfered in some negative way but that's just my conjecture.

i don't think i can post these tracks on the yahoo group because they're
slightly too big but maybe they're out there already on one or more of the
various site, i haven't looked.

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess