[kj] LIVE DVD - Hang on to your cash

Jester gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:39:29 -0600

Way to fly off the handle there Saul. Didn't say it was dead, just that
it may be in for a delay. Right now, no one knows for sure.

The right people and situations have to be in place. But do feel free
to flap those scrawny wings some more. Were all in need of a good laff.

Cheers,
Jester

"Psychos do not burst into flames when sunlight hits them. I don't give
a fuck how crazy they are!"