[kj] OT: Those crazy Brits....

Jester gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:10:57 -0600

--Apple-Mail-4-916526004

After reading what Tim said...I figured it out.

They're hiding Osama in that cave, till the elections!

Just trying to keep that Bushy friend in power, one terrorist  fugitive
at a time.

Cheers,
Jester

"Psychos do not burst into flames when sunlight hits them. I don't give
a fuck how crazy they are!"