[kj] OT: Those crazy Brits....

Jester gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:26:51 -0600

--Apple-Mail-1-899480416
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

--"Civil protection rescuers are at the scene, but the six Englishmen
have refused all help as I imagine they don't trust in the abilities of
the Mexican rescuers," Puebla Red Cross spokesman Jose Trinidad Luna
Reyes said.--

If that is in fact the reason, I hope they drown down there in their
little hole. Fucking elitists.

I have seen some dumb shit, but refusing help in this type of
situation, with rising under ground water levels and shit,  pretty much
beats em all.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/03/23/scientists.trapped.reut/
index.html

Cheers,
Jester

"Psychos do not burst into flames when sunlight hits them. I don't give
a fuck how crazy they are!"
--Apple-Mail-1-899480416

the scene, but the six Englishmen have refused all help as I imagine
they don't trust in the abilities of the Mexican rescuers," Puebla Red
Cross spokesman Jose Trinidad Luna Reyes said.--

If that is in fact the reason, </fontfamily>I hope they drown down