[kj] RE:Splash - Hang on to your cash

Lucy Cornwell gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:19:16 -0000

I was lucky I got 2 out of the 3 cds ordered...guess I'll just have to buy
what's THIS for? from somewhere else

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-admin@misera.net [mailto:gathering-admin@misera.net]On
Behalf Of Stephen Robinson
Sent: 23 March 2004 20:16
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] LIVE DVD - Hang on to your cash

Amazon, Play etc. don't take cash up front, so it dosn't really matter.

Unlike Splash "BASTARDS" Dvd....

> Sources that cannot be named for legal reasons have mentioned that there
might be a problem with the DVD. It may never see the light of day and it is
suggested that anyone who is considering paying up for a pre-order via
Amazon or suchlike might be advised to hang on to their cash until any
problems are resolved one way or another.

> This is a public service notice brought to you by those nice people at
Rob's Arse.