[kj] OT: Baby in NYC

Thomas Kennedy gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:11:46 -0800 (PST)

--0-102520848-1080087106=:94583

Congratulations, Alex!!!   Sincere best wishes for your new family.   Cheers.

Tom.

Alexander Smith <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

Sorry to be flagrantly off topic for a mo', but it is with *GREAT*
Pleasure, Pride and Exhaustion that I proclaim to you that.....

At 7:45 pm on MONDAY, MARCH 22nd, one little CHARLOTTE MARY SMITH IN
NYC popped her tiny little head into the world. Weighing in at six
pounds and some-odd ounces, little Charlotte gave her long-stressed and
sleepless-from-cholestasis mother a good fake-out with some braxton
hicks contractions (i.e. false alarm) on Friday night. We were all
prepared to sprint off to the hospital then and there, but the
contractions never revealed themselves at regular intervals and
eventually dissipated. So, when we went in this morning (Monday), they
ran a bunch to tests, looked up and said: "How about today, then?"

And so it was.

Mother, child and dazed-but-elated father are all doing fine. They just
kicked me out of the hospital so that all and sundry may sleep.

It is with indescribable joy and relief that I report that little
Charlotte, though having only spent 36 weeks to the day in the womb,
came out as perfect and as unspeakably adorable as can be.

Anyway, there you have it.....

Alex in NYC.....on cloud Nine.

--0-102520848-1080087106=:94583

<DIV>Congratulations, Alex!!!&nbsp;&nbsp; Sincere best wishes for your new family.&nbsp;&nbsp; Cheers.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tom.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>Alexander Smith &lt;vassifer@earthlink.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><BR>Sorry to be flagrantly off topic for a mo', but it is with *GREAT* <BR>Pleasure, Pride and Exhaustion that I proclaim to you that.....<BR><BR>At 7:45 pm on MONDAY, MARCH 22nd, one little CHARLOTTE MARY SMITH IN <BR>NYC popped her tiny little head into the world. Weighing in at six <BR>pounds and some-odd ounces, little Charlotte gave her long-stressed and <BR>sleepless-from-cholestasis mother a good fake-out with some braxton <BR>hicks contractions (i.e. false alarm) on Friday night. We were all <BR>prepared to sprint off to the hospital then and there, but the <BR>contractions never revealed themselves at regular intervals and <BR>eventually dissipated. So, when we went in this morning (Monday), they <BR>ran a bunch to tests, looked up and said: "How about today, then?"<BR><BR>And so it was.<BR><BR>Mother, child and dazed-but-elated father are all doing fine. They just <BR>kicked
 me out of the hospital so that all and sundry may sleep.<BR><BR>It is with indescribable joy and relief that I report that little <BR>Charlotte, though having only spent 36 weeks to the day in the womb, <BR>came out as perfect and as unspeakably adorable as can be.<BR><BR>Anyway, there you have it.....<BR><BR>Alex in NYC.....on cloud Nine.<BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Gathering mailing list<BR>Gathering@misera.net<BR>http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering</BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-102520848-1080087106=:94583--