[kj] [OT]Neubauten tour?

Dennis Cunningham gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:37:43 -0600 (CST)

I hate for this to be my first post to delurk in many moons, but I was
wondering if anyone was planning on seeing Einstruzende Neubauten tour in
the states.  This is the first time since I've been a fan that they've
come this way.  It would be nice to show bands from across the pond that
they have fans here(though I will admit to not seeing KJ... but they
didn't come anywhere near Texas).  Anyone intrested should check out
http://www.neubauten.org/n_tour.php

And anyone in Austin intrested should go to 33 degrees records to buy
tickets.  If I'm not mistaken EMO's doesn't take money from ticket sales,
and gives the money to the bands.  Anyway I've got my tickets, and I'll
probably be wearing a KJ shirt.