[kj] OT: Baby in NYC

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:43:46 -0500

Thanks to ALL OF YOU....just popped home for a bit (Peggy and the baby
are in the hospital until tomorrow). All are fine, and little Charlotte
is adapting nicely to her new surroundings.  Just some very quick
words....

- Sorry to hear about the DVD delays! I'm planning on spending a lot of
time at home on the couch attempting to burp a small infant, so I'm
going to NEED that dvd, not just want it.

- Gatherers will be chuffed to learn that Little Charlotte was
delivered in the COLEMAN wing of St.Vincent's Hospital.

Pics will follow at some point....

Thanks again for everyones well-wishes, kind words and warm hearts!

Alex in NYC

Honor the (paci)FIER!