[kj] worst ever poll

peter.west410 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:01:52 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Rangecroft" <killing_j0ke@hotmail.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 3:00 PM
Subject: [kj] worst ever poll

> right, it's dead so here we go with yet another poll. i'll start with a
few
> on topic i missed from the last one and then get personal...
>
> KILLING JOKE'S WORST EVER:
>
> 1. LYRIC "Does a dog questions why he barks" ; No but I have ,Its either
                                   a,he wants to go for a walk
                                   b,He's hungry
                                   C,You got a burglar in the house

> 2. DANCE MIX

Those ones that go on forever

 3. CONVENTIONAL REMIX
>Wardance 2003

 4. MISSED OPPORTUNITY
> 91-94

YOUR WORST EVER...

> 5. JOB
> Checking ,to make sure paint was nt drying to quick

6. DECISION
>   Leaving school early in 1983,someone told me the world would end in
1984................It did n't ............obviously.......!

 7. SEXUAL EXPERIENCE
>   Manila.........Two ladyboy's........... ..WHAT! ! It was dark and I was
pissed  ......SURPRISE SURPRISE
> 8. MISTAKE
> Not checking first.

 9. EBARRASSING INCIDENT
> Asking for my money back

 THE WORST EVER...

> 10. GIG YOU'VE BEEN TO
> Maria carey (accompanying someone)
> 11. ALBUM YOU'VE BOUGHT
>
> 12. SINGLE YOU'VE BOUGHT
> A single ticket to Amsterdam....should of got a return.

 13. FILM YOU'VE PAID TO SEE

> 14. BOOK YOU'VE READ
>    I ve only read good books

 15. TV SHOW YOU'VE SEEN
>    Pop idol

16. MUSIC VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN
>           KJ "New day",    Don't they look poofy.

17. HOLIDAY YOU'VE HAD
>   Jordan..Stayed longer than I thought

18. CRIME YOU'VE COMMITTED
>  We had this lodger once, he was signing on, and he were nt paying me
rent,One night we had an argument...well cut a long story short I ended up
burying him in the back garden.Yep you guest it ....I kept signing on in his
name for the next year.Anyway the following year the tomatoes came up a
treat.
19. LIE YOU'VE TOLD