[kj] worst ever poll

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:01:05 -0800 (PST)

--- "Paul Rangecroft" <killing_j0ke@hotmail.com> wrote:
right, it's dead so here we go with yet another poll. i'll start with a few
on topic i missed from the last one and then get personal...

KILLING JOKE'S WORST EVER:

1. PRODUCER                Yoof

2. DANCE MIX               All of 'em

3. CONVENTIONAL REMIX      Eighties

4. MISSED OPPORTUNITY      The last album

YOUR WORST EVER...

5. JOB                     Some days, this one!

6. DECISION                Not to smack someone

7. SEXUAL EXPERIENCE       Turkish lorry driver circa 1988, Tesco carpark

8. MISTAKE                 Not even gonna go there

9. EBARRASSING INCIDENT    Farting and following through before my first ever gig

THE WORST EVER...

10. GIG YOU'VE BEEN TO     Damned around Not of this Earth era. Heartbreaking.

11. ALBUM YOU'VE BOUGHT    Manners and Physique - Adam Ant. He should have shot for that one

12. SINGLE YOU'VE BOUGHT   Too many stinkers in my collection.

13. FILM YOU'VE PAID TO SEE  House

14. BOOK YOU'VE READ         There have been too many. I was given a shit book on Anthony Blnut at Christams.

15. TV SHOW YOU'VE SEEN       Blind Date

16. MUSIC VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN   Loose Cannon?

17. HOLIDAY YOU'VE HAD        Any holiday is a bonus!

18. CRIME YOU'VE COMMITTED    Many a fashion crime! ANy crime you get caught for is a bad 'un

19. LIE YOU'VE TOLD           It wasn't me!

20. OTHER VERY BAD THING YOU DID  Anything that I got caught doing!