[kj] worst ever poll

johnny bongo gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:48:02 -0800 (PST)

KILLING JOKE'S WORST EVER:

1. PRODUCER
not skilled enuff to really know

2. DANCE MIX
hmm.. cant think

3. CONVENTIONAL REMIX
again, cant think

4. MISSED OPPORTUNITY
me not catching any of the last tour, or even bumping into raven for a green tea while they were in NZ

YOUR WORST EVER...

5. JOB
washing rot off lily bulbs in the middle of winter

6. DECISION
none really stick out, tho lots of minor ones i'm sure

7. SEXUAL EXPERIENCE
being ravaged by a large hippy/punk chick and violated after she got me totally drunk on cheap wine..

8. MISTAKE
cant think

9. EBARRASSING INCIDENT
cant tell!

THE WORST EVER...

10. GIG YOU'VE BEEN TO
rollins.. my mates got very pissed off at me coz i kept saying what a tosser he was..

11. ALBUM YOU'VE BOUGHT
cant think

12. SINGLE YOU'VE BOUGHT
only have a dozen or so, and they are all shit-hot

13. FILM YOU'VE PAID TO SEE
just hired Twin Peaks the movie.. that quite pissed me off..

14. BOOK YOU'VE READ
cant think.. i've been reading more lately than i have in a while, and all the books are pretty cool.. just finished Natures End by Whitley Streiber, great read..

15. TV SHOW YOU'VE SEEN
american/australian/newzealand idol..

16. MUSIC VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN
sooo many crap ones..

17. HOLIDAY YOU'VE HAD
stuck on a boat with a mad-man out around Great Barrier Island.. the weather turned to shit and we got stuck out there for more days than was healthy..

18. CRIME YOU'VE COMMITTED
a fair bit of breaking into places when i was young.. as a kid growing up in the country, you had to make yr own fun  ;]

19. LIE YOU'VE TOLD
all lies are bad, but honesty is sic

20. OTHER VERY BAD THING YOU DID
went for my first visit to a whorehouse recently.
mmmmmmbad . . .

Surf before you surf - http://www.surf.co.nz