[kj] ot - there's just no connection

Jester gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:00:55 -0600

--Apple-Mail-1-735924553

Thing of it is, I fear Kerry wont be much better. They're all full of=20
shit.

Devil meet deep blue sea....

This election is going to be like watching two pigs try to fuck a=20
football.

Cheers,
Jester

"Psychos do not burst into flames when sunlight hits them. I don't give=20=

a fuck how crazy they are!"

On Mar 22, 2004, at 10:29 AM, LONESTYLE@aol.com wrote:

> It seems=A0the media is=A0giving him the shovel to dig his own grave. =
Lots=20
> of 9-11 and Iraq=A0stuff is coming out. 60 mins was on last night and =
i=20
> think that may be a big blow.=A0An ex advisor=A0said they knew of=20
> an=A0Al-Qaida=A0threat and that there was an urgent memo and they did=20=

> nothing about it.=A0But if this prevails we will have Kerry in there =
in=20
> no time and Bush outski!
> =A0
> Lonely Boy

--Apple-Mail-1-735924553

Thing of it is, I fear Kerry wont be much better. They're all full of
shit.

Devil meet deep blue sea....

This election is going to be like watching two pigs try to fuck a
football.

Cheers,

Jester

"Psychos do not burst into flames when sunlight hits them. I don't
give a fuck how crazy they are!"