[kj] ot - there's just no connection

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:59:22 -0500

> So is the US media turning against Bush in the run up to the election?
> What's the feeling over there about whether he'll win?
>
> cheers
> Tony Blair

nah he's safe in the pouch

there is enough damaging information released about the escapades of bushites
over the past 3 years to impeach twelve presidents but this guy makes teflon look
like super glue. thanks to his megaphone - stuffed pants aircraft carrier props he will
get another 4. doubt even pics of eight year old boys with his dick in their mouths
would stop this guy.

wager at least 4 more years and he'll be chiseled out on mount rushmore.