[kj] Pixies/KJ/Neds

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:25:30 -0500

Ned's Atomic Dustbin are still kinda going, I believe, but in a reduced
capacity (not all original members). Suffice it to say, their day has
truly come and gone (basically it was all over circa BRAIN BLOOD
VOLUME).

Fun live band, though. Supposedly Raven was recruited to produce
something of theirs back in the dark ages, but it never came to
fruition.

Alex in NYC