[kj] OT: wierdness/Muddy Waters. Mike Patton

Christof hamille gathering@misera.net
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:42:42 -0500

All right

Since it look slike we are all fecal freaks here ;)...
I worked on and off at this club over the years that gets quite a few bands
through (Killing Joke played  on the Pandemonium tour there). Well a band
called Fantomas played their first Detroit show at this venue.  Fantomas
features (KING) Buzz Osbourne, Dave Lombardo and Mike Patton, amongst
others.  There are three levels to this venue.  The upstairs (The Burns
Room), the main floor (St. Andrew's Hall) and the basement (the Shelter).
Typically when bands are playing the mainfloor their dressing room will be
upstairs and they will get to the stage by going through the basement.  This
was all a set up.
Fantomas play to a packed house o the main floor.  Everything is great and
fine.  The basement was closed that night because their was no other event.
So the band and their crew cold travel through the basement easily and at
their own discretion.  In the bar of the basement there is a drop safe for
the bartenders.  After the show one of the barbacks is taking empties to the
cooler room.  But what does he see...Mike Patton taking a dump in the safe.
Laughing his ass off (no pun intended).  Why?  He did not confront him
because...Well....I mean...Would you want to?  There was no confrontation
earlier.  Mike Patton said nothing.  Went to the dressing room and left.
So there is my poop story.  If yoiu have a safe and Mike Patton is coming
over...WATCHOUT

Chris