[kj] OT: wierdness/Muddy Waters

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:47:40 -0800 (PST)

We were just talking turds here.

I had been out for a curry and beers one night and , well, let's just say that I was fully functioning! We have some sample bags here, so I thought to myself that i would put a sample in the bag. Jeez what a state! Condensation off that bastard was something else.

Anyway, this managed to upset everyone so much that I had an idea. The next day I got a Mars bar and chewed it up and spat it into a bag (a clean one I would add). I then offered said "turd" to my colleagues for their pleasure , needless to say they believed it to be real, and declined. " Well, does anyone mind if i do?" You should have seen their faces when I reached into the bag, pulled out the "turd" and then preceeded to eat said exhibit. The horror was a wonder with one girl actually wretching her guts.

Works a treat at kid's birthday parties too!

--- Devacor@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 3/19/2004 7:46:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,