[kj] OT: wierdness

Phil gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:19:30 +0000

t'was me, Tim.
My mate Joe told me this story. He swore blind it happened to him. I
dont see him very often nowadays, and he always was one to embelish a
story, shall we say! Anyway, it didnt matter to me at the time whether
it was true or not, 'cos the way he told the story had me in stitches,
one of those times when you wake up laughing the next morning!
phil