[kj] hunt for bin Laden - near miss

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:32:12 -0000

Stucley Road - just the other side of Osterley tube station from me ... mind
you was in Epping on Christmas Day last ... wow, that guy gets about a bit,
must be a local celeb dressed like that ... he sure looked a lot more like
Osama than Aaron Barschak <
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/3012206.stm >

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon Lee" <slee@bushinternet.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>; <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 7:25 PM
Subject: [kj] hunt for bin Laden - near miss

> Me again mate! Small world and all that. I lived with my grandparents for
a while in Osterley - do you know Stucley Road? I was born over in Hounslow
and I spent last Christmas Day with family in Isleworth. Before I arrived I
filled up with petrol at a garage in Hounslow and there was old Osama doing
the Christmas Day shift stacking shelves in the garage shop.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1516&e=2&u=/afp/20040317/od_afp/france_attacks_binladen_040317162754