[kj] (OT) Birthday Number Ones

ze king gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:44:59 +0000

On 10th Apr 1971 ...

The Number 1 single was:
T.Rex - "Hot Love"

The Number 1 album was:
Andy Williams - "Home Loving Man"

Born on 10th Apr:
1940 - Ricky Valance
1959 - Brian Setzer ( guitarist, vocalist, The Stray Cats )
1959 - Katrina Leskanich ( vocalist in Katrina And The Waves )
1959 - Kenneth Edmonds ( better known as Babyface )
1964 - Alan 'Reni' Wren ( drummer, The Stone Roses )
1979 - Sophie Ellis Bextor ( vocalist; solo and lead with Theaudience )
1981 - Elizabeth Margaret ( vocalist, Atomic Kitten )