[kj] (OT) Birthday Number Ones

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:27:08 -0500

--Apple-Mail-2-377497060

On 13th Oct 1967 ...
The Number 1 single was:
The Bee Gees=A0-=A0"Massachusetts"

The Number 1 album was:
Beatles=A0-=A0"Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"

On Thursday, March 18, 2004, at 06:38 AM, Phillipps Marc wrote:

> I think we may have done this before ? . . .
>
> http://www.everyhit.com/dates/
>
> Number one on the day your were born . .
>
> I get:
>
> Single - Baby Come Back by The Equals (complete with bass line to=20
> Eighties)
>
> Album - Ogdens Nut Gone Flake by The Small Faces
>

> Marc .
> . . . .
>

> This communication may contain information that is confidential and=20
> legally
> privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).=20=

> If you
> are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of
> distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information=20=

> within
> is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
> communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete =
and
> destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
> liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. =
This
> communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet=20
> Enfield
> & Haringey Health Communities.

--Apple-Mail-2-377497060

was:</color></bold>

Gees=A0-=A0"Massachusetts"

was:</color></bold>

Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"

</fontfamily>

On Thursday, March 18, 2004, at 06:38 AM, Phillipps Marc wrote:

<excerpt>I think we may have done this before ? . . .=20

http://www.everyhit.com/dates/

Number one on the day your were born . .=20

I get:

Single - Baby Come Back by The Equals (complete with bass line to
Eighties)

Album - Ogdens Nut Gone Flake by The Small Faces=20

Marc .