[kj] a question of time... (OT)

Paul Rangecroft gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:07:00 +0000

>From: "fat potanga" <fatpotanga@hotmail.com>
>
>... Hawkins.
>Apparently he's a bit of a git, motivated more by money.
>Though every Friday he throws a tea party for the D.A.M.T.P. students with
>sandwiches crisps, pop, jelly etc. which my bro' says are awful as they're
>either all socially retarded or just don't want to be there.

i studied there. what are ya trying to say like?!

yeah, lot of "astronomical" egos in the maths department. lot of egos in
most departments come to think of it. best hawking story from my time was
when a car hit him and he fell out of his little buggy!

ps jamie, if you like BIG COUNTRY you should check out the singles dvd, it's
got some of the better later material. mind you, they rival KJ in the dodgy
promo stakes so maybe not. but for £20 it's a decent updated 'best of' with
something to laugh at at the same time!

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger