[kj] mystery track

foolscircle9ways gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:09:47 -0800 (PST)

--0-1328829624-1079557787=:96579

Gems from the Brokenclox?
My guess is that Youth fired up one too many and they forgot all about the track that answered the question to life, the universe and what was it we were talking about?

9ways,
Mister E

mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:
I've discovered a hidden gem.
Well it's been hidden.
And it's a gem to anyone who likes to spliff away the odd 20 minutes
in dreamland.
It's a 20 minute long jam of KJ at their psychedelicest.
There a repetitive bass riff that I can't identify with all sort of
weird cymbals/guitars/synth noises drifting in and out.
I've got a tape of a gig they did in Hamlyn, Germany in 1979 and they
do a short version of it before Change, but I can't remember it at
any early gigs in the UK.
The bass line is a slow dedumptydumdum dumptydummm.
Ring any bells anyone?
cheers,
mikey semen
keeper of the hidden gems