[KJ] Some good news [OT]/pregnancy

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:12:31 +0000

On (17/03/04 13:16), Phillipps Marc wrote concerning RE: [KJ] Some good news [OT]/pregnancy:

> >Everyone seems to be having a baby

> It must be time for me to announce my pregnancy . .

Is this a real baby or another internal Siamese twin that has been
forgotten until now? You can get a grant for a basket to keep it in if it
survives the separation and for offal to feed it to keep it from attacking
the neighbourhood children at night.

> >Must be the season for it, but it's
> >inconsiderate to me as it's making me feel horribly old before my time...

> You are the father, I have contacted the CSA so expect a call from them soon
> . .

I used to know someone who worked at the CSA. and yes he was a despicable
evil scumbag. He found the job wasn't rewarding enough and became a traffic
warden instead.

If it is a malformed siamese twin though I'm not paying for it. I'll send
some treats from time to time just to stop you setting it on me. I don't
want it coming at me some night, dragging it's little slug-like body across
the floor towards me muttering unspeakable things. You'll get Colesy to print up a
special malformed deranged foetus sized Joker shirt for it and it'll have
little glasses on... Oh the horror.

> I'm going to call it Adolph as we discussed . . .

Such a beautiful name, I often wonder why it's not used more often. Did
someone bring unforgettable shame on the name at some point in history?
Same with that little 'tache. Other than Ron Mael no-one has really
bothered with it since the mid 40s...

Will our baby/freak have one of those too?

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76