[kj] OT: the Sound....they were magnificent

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:03:47 +0000

On (16/03/04 19:24), Marcos Santiago wrote concerning Re: [kj] OT: the Sound....they were magnificent:

> yes of course.....here maurice from benezuela...at
> last finally mentioned this band...i mentioned them
> about 2 months ago and evrybopdy thought i was talking
> about KJ sound....but i was talking about the sound
> band...they were supreme..no doubt they were the best
> undiscovered band ever...mister roland was a genius

Helps to tell it's a bands name if you capitalise it like 'The Sound'.
Otherwise it'll be assumed you are talking about Killing Joke's sound.

I should check this band out though. Never heard of them until this thread.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76