[kj] OT: the Sound....they were magnificent

Marcos Santiago gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:24:00 -0600 (CST)

yes of course.....here maurice from benezuela...at
last finally mentioned this band...i mentioned them
about 2 months ago and evrybopdy thought i was talking
about KJ sound....but i was talking about the sound
band...they were supreme..no doubt they were the best
undiscovered band ever...mister roland was a genius

i love all their albums...the live one is one of the
best...

cheers from venezuela..maurice

 --- Alexander Smith <vassifer@earthlink.net>